Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bo-Bo











I used to go over to my grandparents' house during the day in the summer while my parents were at work. My time was usually divided between playing outside with the kids down the street, and staying in drawing and sewing for hours at a time.

I recently came across a stack of drawings that I made one of those summers. I think I was about 8 or 9. I created this little character named Bo-Bo. I made 35 drawings of him doing different things, in different roles. They're pretty funny to look at now. So I thought I would share a few of them with you guys.

When looking at these, its pretty clear certain words, such as musician, were not in my everyday vocabulary yet. Its also evident I didn't know how to spell flying. And night time Bo-Bo looks high. Geese.

No comments: