Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parental Support


This was the Valentine card I made this year and sent to friends and family. It's St. Valentine, who was beheaded after they unsuccessfully tried to stone him and beat him to death with clubs.

My mom called and told me she and dad got the card I mailed them, that it was really "cute."
I said, "mom, its a dead guy with his head cut off."
She replied "I really like the colors."

I'm convinced I could send her a dead squirrel in a box and she would hang it on their front door, proud of my new "artwork." At least they are always supportive.

Love you mom and dad.

2 comments:

onlyembry said...

my mom is the same way- she still has all my pottery from ceramics 101, and its awful!

MacKenzie Haley said...

i think i "accidently" broke most of the things i made on ceramics 101 :)